In my recent article regarding the COVID-19 Injections, I outlined how these experimental pharmaceutical injections differ from traditional vaccines, and thus I will refer to them as EI (experimental injections) for the remainder of this article. We are becoming increasingly aware of the adverse effects resulting from, and potentially remaining to be seen as a result of the EI’s. But there is less information regarding the strange phenomenon we are currently witnessing from those who have not received these injections, but have been in close proximity to those who have received injections.
Due to the relatively short time frame which these EI’s have been used, there is a dearth of clinical research regarding the EI’s themselves, and even less on the impact of those around the injected individuals. Despite the lack of clinical studies at this time, we’d be remiss to ignore the copious anecdotes being shared (vastly on social media) by concerned individuals who despite not being injected, are experiencing adverse symptoms. The reports are predominantly from women experiencing menstrual irregularities. There have been thousands (possibly significantly more) of reports from men, women and their children of other symptoms, but the menstrual complications are so abundant that a collective of physicians, scientists and citizens have begun a research study in which women experiencing irregularities (1) whether, they’ve taken the EI’s or not, are encouraged to submit their stories.
What is Vaccine Shedding?
Historically we have known many vaccines to shed. Most commonly recognized are the OPV (oral polio vaccine), Measles (2), Rubella, Chicken Pox (3), FluMist, Rotavirus Vaccine (4) (RotaTeq), and Small Pox (5).In the OPV studies have shown transmission began as quickly as 1 day after vaccination and, persisted (6) as long as 71 days after vaccination. This virus was genetically characterized as a vaccine-type virus where the fever occurring subsequent to measles vaccination is related to the replication of the live attenuated (7) vaccine virus.
The term shedding refers to when a live virus that is injected via vaccine, moves through the human body and comes back out in the feces, droplets from the nose, or saliva from the mouth. Anyone in close contact with the recently vaccinated person is at risk for potential contraction (8) of the injected disease. Secondary transmission happens fairly often with some of the live virus vaccines although Influenza, Varicella (9), and Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) are the ones in which most people are familiar. While we have had awareness of vaccine shedding for at least several decades, less frequently known, is that scientists have been studying transmissible vaccines that are capable of spreading from one individual to another, and have been developing them for a range of infectious diseases in wildlife to protect rabbits against myxoma (10) and, more recently, attention has turned to using them as a tool for eliminating human pathogens (e.g., Hantavirus and Ebola(11)) from their animal reservoirs.
John Hopkins’ manual on Technologies to Address Global Catastrophic Biological Risks (12), includes self-spreading vaccines. “Self- spreading vaccines are genetically engineered to move through populations like communicable diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. The vision is that a small number of individuals in a target population could be vaccinated, and the vaccine strain would then circulate in the population much like a pathogenic virus, resulting in rapid, widespread immunity.”
Shedding / Transmission & Self-Spreading vaccines:
With so little presently known, it’s impossible to provide conclusive evidence of causality. However, many hypotheses have been posed as to why so many people are symptomatic in propinquity to those who have taken the EI. The most compelling and pervasive assertion is that those who have been injected are transmitting spike proteins to those in their vicinity. Since the EI’s are not “vaccines”, we currently lack comprehensive understanding of how shedding occurs. Some medical professionals like Dr. Sherri Tempenny (13) prefer to call it, “transmission”, due to the lack of a whole virus being present in the injection.
America’s Frontline Doctors (40) (AFLDS) warned that spike proteins resulting from experimental COVID-19 gene therapy vaccines (14) not only have the capacity to cause irregular vaginal bleeding in women, pass through the “blood-brain barrier” (15) causing neurological damage, but also be “shed” by the vaccinated, bringing about sickness in unvaccinated children and adults. A Pfizer (16) document has a section covering the possibility of ‘mRNA vaccine shedding’ in which it is possible for those who have been in close proximity of someone who has had the Pfizer mRNA jab to suffer an adverse reaction. In section 8.3.5 of the document, it describes how exposure during pregnancy or breastfeeding to the Pfizer mRNA jab during the trials should be reported to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness. If pregnant women and new mothers were not included in this safety trial, how would they be exposed? They gave examples of “environmental exposure during pregnancy” which included exposure “to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.” They also suggested two levels of indirect exposure: “A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior to or around the time of conception.” The document says male participants are eligible to participate in the study, receiving the Pfizer Covid “vaccines” if they agree to the following requirements during the intervention period for at least 28 days after the last dose of study intervention [the “vaccines”], such as refraining from intercourse with a female of childbearing potential. The notion of self-disseminating vaccines, albeit farfetched sounding is a reality.
John’s Hopkins (17), explains “self-spreading vaccines – also known as transmissible or self-propagating vaccines- are genetically engineered to move through populations in the same way as communicable diseases”. They suggest, “in the event of a grave public health threat, self-spreading vaccines could potentially be used to broadly inoculate human populations. Like the approach in animals, only a small number of vaccinated individuals would be required in order to confer protection to a larger susceptible population, thus eliminating the need for mass vaccination operations, including PODs.” While this does not prove the EI are in fact self-spreading it is an indication that this technology exists, and could have been used intentionally or inadvertently. A study on self-disseminating vaccines for emerging diseases (18) indicated the adaptation of new technologies such as CRISPR/Cas9 will also greatly increase the ease and speed with which these new vaccine vectors can be constructed following identification of a target pathogen. (19)
We would be heedless to ignore the profuse accounts of those who have complained of symptoms after spending time with people who had received the EI’s. There are even some reports of animals dying (20) after being pet by an injected individual (Minute marker 4:24 in video). As someone who has suffered tremendously with a litany of symptoms, I am highly concerned with the scarcity of information and investigation pertaining to this matter. (Due to the graphic nature of some of what I have experienced, I will exclude details from this article, but make a list of my symptoms available upon request, in the hopes of fostering much-needed awareness, research and inquiry). Inquiry and investigation are imperative to discovering the cause(s) which may lead to potential treatment for those who are suffering adverse reactions. With so little presently known, it’s impossible to provide conclusive evidence of causality. However, many hypotheses have been posed as to why so many people are symptomatic in propinquity to those who have taken the EI. The most compelling and pervasive assertion is that those who have been injected are transmitting spike proteins to those in their vicinity.
Possible Theories for further research:
- Since spike proteins have been found in, blood (21), breath (22), urine (23), feces (24), sweat (25), saliva (26) and breast milk (27), it’s plausible that those who have been injected with EIs could be shedding and transmitting them via one or a combination of these mechanisms.
- Another possibility is a more traditional variation of vaccine shedding from the Janssen and other DNA viral vector injections, that utilize adenovirus material (28) from monkeys and/or chimpanzees.
- Dr. Bradley Campbell (29) discusses the possibility of antigens, and other viruses being offloaded from vaccines.
- Biorhythms which are similar to the circadian rhythm, the brain, heart and gut which all emit magnetic fields might explain some of the impact on women’s cycles. The female possessing the strongest biorhythm in any given space over time will entrain all the other females to her cycle resulting in cycle synchronization (30). The reason why vaccine shedding is not only impacting the health of those vaccinated but also second handedly by those who aren’t vaccinated, is because these novel messenger RNA vaccines contain spike proteins that amplify magnetic fields. Due to the self-replicating nature of spike proteins your magnetic field continues to amplify and have a microwave effect on your body and the bodies around you in the same space. Spike proteins are made up of anywhere between 1100 to 1400 amino acids; these large amino acid chains amplify the magnetic field and your biorhythm enabling it to exert influence and entrainment over other magnetic fields ie. a woman’s reproductive system and menstrual cycle.
- Since Spions, superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (31) were used in the EIs to enhance the delivery of the mRNA via the use of magnetofection, it will be interesting to explore the ramifications of their use intravenously, compounded by the magnetism of the spike proteins on those directly injected and those in their proximity.
- There is a possibility of the mRNA itself, being transmitted, with or without the spike protein causing deleterious effects.
- The excretion of the toxic ingredients in all the EIs is another theory worth investigation. Dr. Bradley Campbell is currently conducting tests on people pre and post EI. He is finding HEMA (reproductive, toxic, carcinogens) in the urine of the injected. Some toxins of concern are the hydrogel (32), ethylene oxide (33), and PEG (34).
- Another factor that I haven’t seen much explored in the literature, but could be significant, is the ingredients resulting in a radioactive, protein kinase inhibitor (35), perhaps more commonly known as chemotherapy. Thorough investigation of the EI ingredients indicates protein kinases are present because they are enzymes that add a phosphate (PO4) (36) group to a protein, which can modulate (37) its function. The leaked Pfizer study indicates that spike proteins collect in the organs, particularly the ovaries and the affected organs showed signs of radiation.
Are there any Antidotes or Prophylactic Treatments?
Little is known regarding the long term effects of the spike protein injections or transmissions. The hope is that the transmission is temporary, but since we haven’t found any mechanism by which the spike protein “factory” which the injected body becomes we don’t know if or when the injected individuals will cease shedding or transmitting the spike proteins. What can be done? The highest hopes emanate from suramin and other shikimic acid derivatives, such as pine needle tea. Suramin an isolated compound originally derived from an extract of pine needle oil (38), further decreases the activities of a large number of enzymes involved in DNA and RNA synthesis and modification (39): DNA polymerases, RNA polymerases, reverse transcriptase, telomerase, and enzymes involved in winding/ unwinding of DNA are inhibited by suramin, as well as histone- and chromatin-modifying enzymes like chromobox proteins, methyltransferases, and sirtuin histone deacetylases. Judy Mikovitz explains, “this is medical-speak for inhibiting the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA… Suramin also showed inhibitory effects against components of the coagulation cascade… Excessive coagulation causes blood clots, mini-clots, strokes, and unusually heavy menstrual cycles.” Some other forms of shikimic acid are fennel tea, schisandra, star anise and pine bark. (39)
While much is presently speculative, that doesn’t negate its significance. One of the first steps in the scientific method is to put forth a hypothesis based on available evidence. Science should not be politicized, nor should the discoveries be suppressed. A theory must first be presented before it can be tested and if there are no theories to test there can be no conclusions, data, nor treatments or progress. It’s my hope that the outcry of so many will be heard by many scientists, doctors and researchers who can explore and conduct research that will lead to answers and cures for those who have suffered adverse effects from, the injections as well as the transmissions of the injections.